Twitter organized its first developer's conference this week. The conference was christened Chirp and was held in San Francisco.
At the conference, many of the third-party developers were amazed to know that Twitter has purchased Atebits--makers of the Tweetie app. Atebits will before long be renamed as Twitter for iPhone.
The announcement of promoted tweets was huge news from the big news from commerce and marketing viewpoint.
Promoted tweets can find a parallel in Google Adwords. They will be employed by marketing campaigns and will be of great value and importance.
It is also revealed that promoted tweets will also appear at the top of search results. The label of a promoted tweet will be beneficial to companies. They will also no need for the company to convince users since it be placed at the zenith of the search result.
It has also been revealed that the promoted tweets will be uniquely aimed at individuals.
It is known that Twitter for long has been considered a marketing platform. Companies perceive Twitter as a tool for roping in customers, making support and feedback available and for marketing and advertising of products and services.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki