Twitter rated as best company for culture and values
According to a new report, Micro-blogging site Twitter has been rated as the best firm in terms of corporate culture and values.
Glassdoor. com, a US based website, said that Twitter scored an average score of 4.5 for culture and values on a scale of 1 to 5. The company was ahead of public relations firm Edelman and internet search giant Google, both of which scored 4.4 out of 5m, according to a report titled, "Top 25 Companies for Culture & Values".
"Tech industry accounts for 11 out of 25 companies rated highest by employees including Facebook, Intuit and Apple. Team meetings on the roof are the best, great teamwork and a lot of smart people too," said the report.
Twitter employees also receive free meals at its headquarters in San Francisco as well as yoga classes and unlimited vacation. A company staff said that company's core values helped pushes Twitter's in a positive direction. Other notable tech names on the list are Apple, Adobe Systems Incorporated and NetApp Inc.
Glassdoor took employees' opinions of their companies and collected anonymous feedbacks from across the country. The participants were asked to submit specific thoughts on their firms' cultures and values in the firm.
- Virginia lawmakers remain committed to ban Skill Games next year
- Long-time employee Mary Harville becomes Kentucky Lottery’s first female CEO
- iSoftBet’s much-anticipated new Western Gold Megaways video slot launched fully
- Las Vegas Convention & Visitors Authority to acquire Las Vegas Monorail for over $24 million
- Leading investment bank ‘unsure’ about upcoming Resorts World Las Vegas Casino’s success