The situation is demanding staffing decisions at the Coffs Harbour Base Hospital to be made locally and immediately.
This week, the New South Wales Nurses Association is reported to have launched a campaign, outlining what it says is an urgent requirement for more nurses in the emergency department.
Coffs Harbour MP Andrew Fraser, quoted, "When the decision is made that you need more staff, it has to go to the North Coast Area Health Service, then it has to go to the Premier's Department, then it's advertised."
In addition, he cites that nurses should be employed keeping in mind the specific requirements rather than staff numbers at other hospitals.
Coffs Harbour detectives and general duties police reportedly swooped on a house in Coffs Harbour's Brodie Drive and the raid landed them to a storage bay at Coffs Harbour Hi-Tech Self Storage in Toormina's Craft Close at
It is reported that staff in the emergency department at Coffs Harbour Base Hospital have given full evidence to the North Coast Area Health Service that clearly throw light on the extremely low staffing levels.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki