Air NZ launches Masterton to Auckland service
On Monday the first commercial flight out of Masterton in almost 10 years left at 7.05 am.
The service has been commenced by An Air New Zealand subsidiary, Eagle Air on six days a week to Auckland. Hood aerodrome underwent an upgrade costing $1.2 million.
It should be noted here that it is the time when Air New Zealand is scaling back operations in some other centers and the new route is starting.
Eagle Air says, "There is demand for the service and the indications are that it will be well supported."
On Sunday the first inbound flight arrived at 5.55pm. The flight was full with 19 seats on the first outbound flight and flights for the rest of the week are also almost full.
- Leading investment bank ‘unsure’ about upcoming Resorts World Las Vegas Casino’s success
- California Supreme Court ruling paves way for tribal casino near Madera
- Drew Las Vegas Casino arsonist sentenced to five years in federal prison
- Months-long Casino closures could impact New York State’s schools, cities with budget crisis
- More Younger People visiting Atlantic City Casinos during Covid-19 pandemic