First purported iPhone 6 images appear online
According to a MacRumors report, the first images of the supposed iPhone 6 - the much-speculated next-generation version of the Apple iPhone - have recently surfaced online, courtesy Australian writer Sonny Dickson.
Dickson - who is a reliable source when it comes to rumors involving iPhone and Apple - has told MacRumors that the purported iPhone 6 images were first shared by someone in China. The images supposedly show the components which will come aboard iPhone 6.
As per the MacRumors report, the authenticity of the supposed iPhone 6 images has not been be established thus far. The images lack plastic or glass cutouts for antennas, and they also show FCC text on the rear bezel which is generally an addition that comes much later in the handset's development cycle.
Nonetheless, the latest leak of purported iPhone 6 images comes close on the heels of a Tuesday rumor - via The Korea Herald - that the next-generation iPhone will come with two "bezel-free" designs; and will be launched in September.
With one of the images showing an iPhone 6 casing that reveals all the signature iPhone design elements, including a camera and flash port, and also the familiar Apple logo, Dickson has claimed in a blog post that the images actually pertain to Apple's forthcoming iPhone 6 handset. Dickson said in the blog post: "We've gotten our hands on some great photos of the iPhone's rear casing in Space Grey."
- Nikola Motors puts hydrogen fuel-cell semi truck Badger project on back burner
- BMW expands vehicle recall over battery issue to more than 4,500 U.S. plug-in hybrids
- Karma Automotive announces attractive price tag & unique features for upcoming GSe-6 electric sedan
- Twin River acquires iconic Bally’s brand from Caesars Entertainment for $20 million
- Wynn Resorts’ Encore to close for 3 days a week due to low demand