According to a latest report, an Inverness home for the elderly people is going to face closure. The officials are going to close this care home due some concerns about the quality of care provided to the people of the care home.
Sources have recently revealed that the Scotland's social care watchdog, the Care Inspectorate, is soon going to cancel the registration of this care home right away. The name of this care home is Clachnaharry Care Home. This home is situated in the Highland Capital.
Sources said this care home is destined to face a closure in spite of a last appeal by its owner. The inspectors of the Scotland's social care watchdog went inside the home in order to investigate the condition of the people.
The officials visited the 35-bed home in the month of May. After the full inspection of the place the inspectors found out that the condition of the people living in the home was not up to the required standards and decided over the closure of the care home.
According to officials, the care home had low quality staff and it also lacked care and support as well as management leadership.
Good News USA
- AT&T closes its $1.2 billion acquisition of Leap Wireless
- Verizon announces new AllSet prepaid plans with rollover feature
- AT&T selects two trial locations to transition landline customers away from copper wire line
- Vodafone Foundation launches Instant Network Mini ‘mobile network in a backpack’
- Brunswick and South Morang phone and Internet users being urged to switch to NBN