Miley Cyrus might have been in the news for all the wrong reasons lately that emphasized on anything but her singing. But it doesn't take away from the fact that she is a talented singer and the proof lies in her track being the number one track on the charts.
The talented singer appeared on The Ellen Degeneres show on Friday where she was interviewed by Ellen about her infamous VMA act along with all the negative publicity she has been getting. To which Miley replied that everyone including Robin Thicke who she gave the raunchy performance with and many people in the audience were fully aware what the act was all about.
She said while speaking to the famous celebrity talk show host, "Everyone there knew except maybe some other people in the audience. I saw a lot faces that were kind of like. (shocked) Should we be laughing at this? Is this supposed to be funny. It was supposed to be funny. it was supposed to be funny somewhat, obviously." There was also talk of her engagement breaking off with Liam Hemsworth to which Miley's response was once a chapter in your life closes you should look ahead for the next one.
Meanwhile Miley's track has gone to number one position on both charts and has become the first celebrity this year to accomplish this fete.
Good News USA
- Verizon announces new AllSet prepaid plans with rollover feature
- AT&T selects two trial locations to transition landline customers away from copper wire line
- Vodafone Foundation launches Instant Network Mini ‘mobile network in a backpack’
- Brunswick and South Morang phone and Internet users being urged to switch to NBN
- BT gets CAT to review its 2012 decision on BSkyB’s sports pricing policy