As per media reports, it has been revealed by accounting software company Xero that it now has 10,000 paying customers, up from around 1,000 in March last year.
Ahead of its annual meeting on Thursday afternoon, Xero said that the tenfold increase was a significant milestone for the company, just two years after its initial public offering.
It should be noticed that nearly half of the company's customers live outside New Zealand.
The company in May confirmed a reseller agreement with British Telecom. The agreement gave BT's 1.7 small business customers admittance to Xero's online service through business applications portal.
Xero, which is also available in Australia on Telstra's T-suite platform, revealed that it is stable enough to continue its investment in growth, after successfully raising nearly $30 million earlier this year.
Craig Winkler, a founder and former major shareholder of Australian based accounting software company MYOB, and Trade Me founder Sam Morgan who is an independent director of Xero, feature on the list of chief investors.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki