Creator of Star Wars George Lucas will finally be tying the knot with his long time girlfriend Mellody Hobson. George recently sold his company Lucas Film to Disney and is now all set to step into this new phase of his life. Though not date or venue for the wedding has been set but reports are that the legendary producer will surely be marrying the love of his life soon. This will be George's second marriage, he was earlier married to Marcia Lucas, a film editor in 1969 and divorced in 1983. The couple adopted daughter Amanda. George's would be wife serves on the board of directors for studios in Hollywood such as Dreamworks Animation, Starbucks Corp, internet company Groupon and legendary cosmetic company Estee Lauder. 43 year old Hobson has been dating 68 year old Lucas since 2006. This will be her first marriage.
George Lucas's rise to fame happened with his hit production Star Wars in 1977 which was a sci-fi classic with many sequels and now after selling his company Disney would be carrying on the work.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki