$100,000 first prize in new International Business Awards
New Zealand Trade and Enterprise re-launched its New Zealand Export Awards as the New Zealand International Business Awards, with a first prize of $100,000 for the winner.
The first prize shall be given to an overall winner in all the categories and would also recognise an emerging and an outstanding business leader making a significant contribution to the expand business internationally.
In the re-launched award, ANZ is the new strategic partner and the company has made bigger contribution in increasing the amount for the first prize.
The award would create a business culture in New Zealand, create role models, and would give wide coverage to entrants and recognise the best of New Zealand business in International markets. The award is aimed to expand international growth and its evaluation programme will induce more competitive business.
The categories for entrants have been revised and are now based on total annual revenues of under $10m, $10m to $50m, and over $50m. Other award categories include: best business (small, medium, and large) operating internationally; most innovative international business model; best use of design in international business; best commercialisation of intellectual property in international business and best use of research & development in international business.
Entries open today and close on 31 March and the winners would be announced on 30 September.
- Hyundai announces battery leasing accord to trim down EV prices, coordinate reuse
- Samsung SDI to invest $849 million to expand EV battery plant in Hungary
- Pennsylvania Lottery on track to break revenue record: Drew Svitko
- Frigid temperatures & ice storms force Oklahoma Cherokee casinos to close again
- Former Las Vegas 311 Boyz gang member & his girlfriend nabbed in Idaho