It seems that New Zealand is quite excited about the new launch of Apple. The new phone iPad Mini will be launched on November 2, and it is expected that the new launch will see heavy rush in the country.
It is not that that the new launch of Apple is only being launched in New Zealand, but the fact is that it is the only country on the day to start the sale of iPad Mini. "I don't know who will have what (products) where in New Zealand but the retailers will certainly be able to open their doors so people can come in", said, Apple spokeswoman Fiona Martin.
While revealing some of the information about the new launch, it has been found that the new phone will have a 7.9 inch screen and is 7.2 millimeters thick. It has been found that the booking of the phone has been full.
The US and New Zealand has witnessed 100% presales and it has been found that it will take two weeks to get the iPad Mini. Steve McLean, who is the general manger of Retail at Apple, affirmed that the new lunch of Apple will be available by 8am.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki