Helen Mirren was loved immensely for her role as Queen Elizabeth for which she won an Oscar five years ago.
The 67-year-old super talented actress is all set for playing the role of the Queen starting from her occupying the throne at a young age of 25 years and through her 80s.
Helen did say that she has her doubts about repeating her role as Queen in west end show The Audience that opens in February. After meeting the team behind the play she was certain she wants to be a part of it.
The playwright is none other than the author of The Queen Peter Morgan, the well acclaimed movie for which she won an Oscar for Best Actress in 2007. The play will be written like the movie The Queen and will be directed by Stephen Daldry.
Helen would she herself playing various hues of the Queens character and her daily life roles. From meeting the Prime Ministers like Winston Churchill, David Cameron, to one of her most memorable scenes after the death of Princess Diana. Up till her 80s, Helen will be playing the part.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki