It came as a shock to many who heard the news of supermodel Agyness Deyn marrying Giovanni Ribisi. The couple maintained a low profile since they tied the knot back in june but the couple was seeing shopping in a supermarket.
Well that dosen't end right there! What more? There sure was some intense love flowing between them. While Agyness held to a jar of peanut butter, husband Giovanni held on to her, kissing her like his life depends on it.
And then in another instance Agyness held on to husband Giovanni's neck kissing him fiercely against the shelves of displayed products. She's pretty much make-up free and still looked radiant.
Yesterday the newlyweds were spotted at Gelson's supermarket in Los Angeles, and not only did they appear to be having a great time while shopping for peanut butter, but they were also not at all shy about engaging in some heavy PDA. Speaking to The Telegraph about their sudden decision to get married Deyn said, "We Both felt it! And now it just makes so much sense, both of us wanting that. It's a really symbolic thing."
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki