Tiveton's Department of Health has warned about the increased mosquito activity in the state. They have also instructed the schools to reschedule their outdoor sports activities, as mosquito prevalence is at its max during dawn and dusk.
It has been found that Tiveton High School has been following the recommendation of the state health officials. The school authorities were of the view that they have been bringing changes in their games activity time period, and will ensure that all the activities get completed before evening.
"The superintendent spoke with the principal of each school and the athletic director and decided to reschedule sports as a precautionary measure", said the state health officials.
Except warning schools, the Department of Health has also been passing out word of caution to people. They were of the view that Eastern Equine Encephalitis (EEE) as well as West Nile Virus is one rise and in order to prevent them, one should wear full sleeves shirt and full pants.
Not only this, they should wear insect repellent and should make sure that they do not go near places, which are humid, as they are breeding places for mosquitoes. One should also make sure that water does not remain clogged near their living surroundings.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki