A meeting was carried out between NSW Health and Lyme disease advocacy group and some of the important issues in regard to Lyme disease were discussed. One of the main things that were said by all is to let people know about the disease and its symptoms and treatments.
Some of the other things that were discussed in the meeting were research in regard to the disease and a proper diagnostic laboratory, where Lyme disease can be diagnosed. Not only thus, different strategies to raise awareness among NSW people and as well as workable treatment for the same.
It has been found that the number of NSW people, who have had suffered the disease, have sent requests to the NSW Health to find out a solution for the same. One of the Lyme disease sufferers, said, "I've had to sell my house, resign from my job and consider moving overseas for treatment because 30 plus doctors and specialists here could not diagnose me”.
In return, the Health Departments said that they agree that steps need to be taken against the disease. They further affirmed that they will be carrying out a detailed analysis of the disease and will designs strategies accordingly.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki