Frucor to acquire Simply Squeezed; seeks clearance from Commerce Commission
The Commerce Commission has informed that it received an application from Frucor Beverages Ltd seeking clearance to acquire Simply Squeezed Holdings Ltd.
Frucor, which is owned by Suntory Holdings Ltd, a Japanese company, supplies a range of non-alcoholic beverages in New Zealand including the V, Arano, Fresh Up, Just Juice, McCoy and Citrus Tree brands.
While, Simply Squeezed, which is owned by Crescent Food Group Pty Ltd, manufactures the Simply Squeezed, Supreme Country, Bay Harvest and Allganics brand fruit beverages.
- Nikola Motors puts hydrogen fuel-cell semi truck Badger project on back burner
- BMW expands vehicle recall over battery issue to more than 4,500 U.S. plug-in hybrids
- Karma Automotive announces attractive price tag & unique features for upcoming GSe-6 electric sedan
- Twin River acquires iconic Bally’s brand from Caesars Entertainment for $20 million
- Wynn Resorts’ Encore to close for 3 days a week due to low demand