Guess who's become McAfee's most Dangerous Celebrity 2012 after Heidi Klum, it's none other than Harry Potter star Emma Watson. McAfee, the software company ranks celebrities in terms of which one pose the greatest web risk for viruses, bad links, malware etc. In it's sixth year of ranking celebrities, Emma Watson scored number 1 position, while following her were other actresses like, Jessica Biel in second place, Eva Mendes in third. ABC late-night host Jimmy Kimmel ranks as No. 13 on the dangerous list and he's the only male in this year's top 20, as according to McAfee women pose a much greater virus threat as compared to men.
Emma Watson rose to prominence playing Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter film series, having been cast in the role at the age of nine. Now 22, the brunette beauty is making a debutante of sorts, graduating to her first major film since the Potter series. The young star looked stunning for the premiere of The Perks Of Being A Wallflower in Hollywood tonight, stepping out in a full-length lace cream dress. She opted for simple but effective make-up, with classic red lipstick and dark eyeliner. The British actress had her hair pulled tightly from her face, and wore not a single piece of jewellery. The film is a coming-of-age story based on the best selling novel by Stephen Chbosky. Watson co-stars with Logan Lerman and Ezra Miller in the story of an introvert freshman who is taken under the wings of two seniors.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki