In a jiffy, there will be touch-capable Windows 8 hybrids and Ultrabooks from HP in the market. HP is all set to prepare itself for the big launch very soon. With the launch of its latest all-in-one (AIO) PCs, it is ensuring to modify its product lines.
With Windows 8 on the horizon, there are two Envy-branded AIOs with touch-screen. This product of HP will ease out the users to experience an indigenous touch user interface in Windows 8. The models will be known by the names of HO Envy 23 and Envy 20 TouchSmart AIO PCs.
In lieu of their names, the models will feature 23-inch and 20-inch HD displays respectively. A few months ago, the Envy AIO was launched; the 23-inch Envy model looks similar to it. The only add-on is its touch functionality.
Embedded with the most advanced hardware such as Ivy Bridge Intel processors and options for SSDs or hybrid HDDs, both these product ranges will come with Beats Audio.
The third and last to-be-launched product along with these two Envy models is the HP Pavilion 20. It is not a touchscreen model and goes for the value angle.
Apart from these, featuring a simple design is the new Spectre-branded AIO, named the SpectreOne. It is a 23.6-inch non-touchscreen full-HD machine and looks pretty sleek in silver.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki