Initially, there were two people, who were being infected with Hantavirus at the time when they stayed in the accommodation at Yosemite National Park. Gradually, the number went up to six in which two people have lost their lives.
However, now it has been said that up to 10,000 people, who have stayed in the same facility are at the risk of being contracted with the virus. In order to raise awareness among people, Park authorities have sent letters to approximately 3,000 people, who have stayed in the tent-style accommodation between June and August.
All these people have been asked to get their health checkups done, so it could be known that they have not been suffering from the disease. Since the time, it has been revealed that the virus has killed two people and four others have been infected with the same, 1000's of calls are coming at the Park to seek assurance.
They have feared that they might also be exposed to the virus and others, who want to visit the place, have been seeking answers through their calls to know the safety status in the park. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, has asked to take all the precautions against the disease, which takes has flu-like symptoms.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki