Singer Cheryl Cole is all set to appear on The Jonathan Ross Show next week. Cole will be interviewed by Ross and will be performing her new single “Under the Sun”, The Sun reported. Lord Andrew Lloyd Webber will also appear on the programme, which will air on Saturday, September 8. Cheryl Cole is expected to open up about her new relationship with dancer Tre Holloway in a forthcoming interview with Jonathan Ross.
Also on the cards for Cole is her arena tour, which begins in October and the singer will reportedly be joined by famous rapper Will. I. Am and Wretch 32.
Cheryl went public about her relationship with former X Factor backing dancer Tre Holloway earlier this month and the couple were pictured going on a couple of dates in the capital. The couple have also been secretly dating for the last few months but have kept mum about it for long.
Double Olympic gold medalist Mo Farah, model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Gareth Malone will appear on this week's show (Saturday, September 1), while Plan B will be performingon the show.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki