The most famous couple of Hollywood, Brangelina are allegedly heading to the Lake District with their six children. The Daily Mirror said that the couple, who are living in Richmond while Angelina films Maleficent, will be heading to Windermere along with the children. The newspaper further reported that Brad has rented a boathouse and is planning a day of quad biking with the kids while the family are there.
'Originally, the film was supposed to be shooting close to the Lakes, but relocated to a more convenient spot close to Pinewood studios. They’d already booked a few days off though, and they didn’t want the kids to miss out on their trip up to the Lakes, so they decided to go anyway. Brad has rented out an entire boathouse, and the couple have been looking up some local restaurants to dine at whilst there. They’re also planning a day of quad biking for the kids – and Brad,' A source quoted speaking to the Daily Mirror.
Jolie who has been filming in London for the film Maleficent and according to reports daughter Vivienne has also landed a small role in the movie, along with Brad Pitt and their children have maintained a low profile in the media. The couple were seen visiting a toy store in the French coastal town of Le Touquet on Saturday after having lunch with the four youngest members of their brood.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki