A lot of speculation has been going on weather Robert Pattinson will ever speak to his former girlfriend Kristen Stewart. Well according to reports Robert is all set to meet Kristen after speaking to for an hour over the phone. Over the past couple of weeks we have seen Robert conducting himself very calmly, conducting interviews acting smartly in the wake of this scandal that turned his life upside down in a jiffy.
According to a close friend, the actor feels sorry for Stewart and is ready to speak to her face to face about everything that has happened. The Daily Mail quoted a friend of Robert’s saying that, "She begged to meet face to face so they could talk.
It was obvious Kristen was getting through to Rob and he has agreed to see her. In fact, he admitted that it must be worse for her because she's not just dealing with heartbreak, but being portrayed as a villain, while he gets all the sympathy.”
The pair spoke for about an hour and during the call an emotional Stewart begged Pattinson to take her back and pleaded with him trust her again. "For the first couple of weeks he was wallowing in his own grief, but being forced to face people during this promo, and seeing how angry everyone is with Kristen, made him feel sad for her," the friend said.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki