Two of the UK's biggest stars, Russell Brand and Geri Halliwell have been spotted out together in London several times in recent days and sources have revealed they have been "texting each other constantly". After kick-starting their friendship at the biggest event ever seen in the UK the closing ceremony of London Olympic Games, which was watched by a billion people around the world, their meetings have been much lower key. "They have been hanging out together, but at the moment they're just getting to know each other as friends. "They enjoy each other's company and have been swapping stories about their lives in the spotlight."
In an interview with Hello magazine Geri hinted on seeing someone, she said, "I'm not going into details. Right now there's nothing serious. I was a late starter on the romantic front. I didn't start dating until I was in my 30s. I quite like having somebody to cuddle. I like that intimacy, it would be wonderful."
This news comes as Katy Perry, Russell's ex ended her fling with John Mayer. The singer visited The Happiest Place On Earth" with friends. The gang spent the day dressing up in Mickey Mouse ears and dining at the secret members club, 33 Restaurant following the split with Mayer.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki