Trouble never seems to leave Lindsay Lohan alone. According to reports, a Second police department wants to speak to the actress to determine if she committed a crime by lying to cops. Santa Monica police detectives have been trying to get in touch with Lindsay to ask her questions about a car crash last June, when she slammed into a big rig on Pacific Coast Highway. Sources say Linsday's lawyer, Shawn Holley, called the station and complained that cops should not be calling Lindsay directly because she has an attorney. In that accident Lindsay had lied to the cops claiming that she was not the driver but the passenger. But cops believe that Lindsay was indeed the one behind the wheel and are now investigating the case. Lying to cops is a crime punishable by 1 year in jail.
The case allegedly would be referred to prosecutors and also be sent to the L. A. City Attorney for a possible probation violation in her necklace conviction. The LAPD also questioned Lindsay in a $100,000 theft of watches and sunglasses at a Hollywood Hills home. The actress was questioned regarding the theft as where the other inmates who were present at the house when the theft took place and Lindsay was very cordial during the questioning. But the Los Angeles Police Department considers her a suspect in the theft.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki