According to various reports, Amazon would be introducing all new and latest Kindle devices. The company was busy sending out invitations for a press conference scheduled to be held in Santa Monica, California. Back in the month of June, CNET was informed by some source that the coming up Kindle Fire would be equipped with the feature of a camera as well as physical volume-control buttons. There has been no information as to whether there would be an inclusion of Bluetooth, which processor would be powering the gadget, but rumor has it that the device would be equipped with a better and higher-resolution display (1,280x800 pixels).
The event kicks off at 10:30 a. m. Pacific in Santa Monica, Calif. Amazon did not provide any details on what the press conference might entail. The invite simply says "Please join us for an Amazon press conference." There have been several reports this summer about Amazon prepping an update to its Kindle Fire $199.00 at Amazon tablet, which hit store shelves in November. Some suggested that the new device would be released between July 31 and Aug. 7, but those dates came and went without a new Kindle gadget.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki