Lee Gardner, 40, has been almost out of a critical condition after getting a surgery for the removal of a plastic fork that stayed inside him for almost a decade, as per a recent report.
The report finds that the man had realized extreme pains in his stomach all of a sudden a day. Following the same, he decided to see a doctor, who told him that he was having a plastic fork inside his belly, not since some hours or days, but a whole decade.
Mr. Gardner was asked by his doctor if he had swallowed anything accidentally. Though he nodded previously, he tended to remember then that he had actually gulped a fork some years back. He was playing with the same at the time.
Besides, he told his doctor that the fork had never caused him any problems. However, the medics let him know that the fork’s prongs have only caused him an ulcer by pressing on the stomach lining. Also, the same has led him to suffer blood vomits and stomach cramps.
It is being said that the 23-cm fork was not possible to be got out without an operation that went for 45 minutes this week. The man is on recovery path now.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki