A recent report has unveiled that an infant was luckily saved from an apartment full of smoke where he was accidentally left alone by his mother. Rescuers have given a new life to the 11-month-old as the incident could have left him dead.
It has been found that the woman had locked herself out on Friday night while the baby was still in the apartment located on Mary Ann Street in Ultimo, Sydney. However, police tried many a times to reach the unit but failed.
Following the same, a fire extinguisher was used that discovered the infant lying inside. The extinguisher crashed the way via the front door and the baby was treated afterwards by paramedics. It is being said that the smoke was the result of a saucepan of cooking oil that was left on burning stove.
Though the two officers were successful in rescuing the child, one of the officers along with the baby heavily inhaled smoke. They are being treated a hospital but both are in stable condition. It is being said that the two men would be rewarded for showing their gallantry.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki