With the ongoing differences between Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson over Kristen’s leaked photos of her cheating on Pattinson with married director Rupert Sanders. The couple has not been in touch since then and have been living separately.
What fans hope will be a revelation of what happened, Pattinson will be appearing on Jon Stewart’s “The Daily Show” and breaking the silence about his girlfriend cheating him. But no one can be sure weather Pattinson will even talk about the scandal and remain tight lipped about what’s going on in his private life.
Pictures of Kristen Stewart making out with director Rupert Sanders broke out about two weeks ago and on learning about the news, Pattinson was heartbroken and humiliated by the infidelity of his girlfriend of three years. Kristen had issued a public apology highlighting Robert in the apology feeling sorry on hurting him and that she loves him. But Pattinson has not been available to speak to Stewart about anything or even acknowledging her apology. Pattinson has reportedly been taking advice from his ex-girlfriend Nina Schubert who even after their break up share a close bond.
There have been countless rumors as to if the couple is speaking again or if Robert has made up a decision to leave Kristen. Lets hope ‘The Daily Show’ does throw some light on the ongoing Robert-Kristen drama.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki