In a recent study, it has been revealed that people, who sleep on their stomach, gets racy dreams. The study was taken out by a group of researchers from Shue Yan University, Hong Kong.
The study researchers were of the view that some other dreams that people experienced while sleeping on the weight of their stomach was being tied up, inability to move and locked up at a place. Lead researcher Calvin Kai-Ching Yu said that the latter type of dreams have come due to the reason that body was not able to get enough air, which led to the constrictive feeling and made people to have such dreams.
In order to reach at the above given conclusion, the study researchers assessed 670 students. The division of boys and girls among the volunteers was that two-thirds were females, and rest was males. The total group was asked about to fill in a questionnaire, which talked about dreams, they generally had.
In addition, the group was also asked to mention about their sleeping postures and frequency of having dreams. "This study provides the evidence that dream experiences, and in particular dream content, can be influenced by body posture during sleep”, said Calvin Kai-Ching Yu.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki