There is no doubt that E L James's novel `Fifty Shades of Grey' is a top seller, with over millions of book been sold already and still a hot seller in the market. What more! There is a constant bid for movie rights on the book with many actors and actresses showing immense interest in being casted in the movie as the lead characters of Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele.
The erotic novel success that is based on BDSM (dominance/submission) relationships is one of a kind and expresses this kind of relationship between the lead characters in the most sensual, erotic and romantic manner, which predominantly has won people over and lead to the novels humongous success. Women have shown an incredibly growing interest in the novel that is termed as soft porn.
Many filmmakers have shown increasing interest in the movie adaptation of the novel. Reports of Universal Studios planning a big screen adaptation of the phenomenon with four writers being shortlisted for `Fifty Shades of Grey', Karen Croner, Dan Fogelman, Veena Sud and Kelly Marcel. Speaking about the growing interest of people in her novel, E L James said, she keeps on getting numerous suggestion from her fans on twitter about who should star in the movie or who should direct it but she said nothing has been finalized yet.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki