Aishwarya Rai Bachchan came out of hiding for her first shoot after giving birth to daughter Aaradhya. The former Miss World faced the camera for a South jewellery brand advertisment. Fans had been long awaiting her comeback post her pregnancy and looking at the posters of the ad campaign it was sure a delight to see her onscreen again. Even though Aishwarya looks stunning in the posters, with a beautiful toned face but then again her pictures underwent a lot of scrutiny, as just the upper body is visible, people started scrutinizing the fact if she really lost weight or the photo is just immensely photoshopped.
Ash is seen floating in golden hued water and the commercial was shot by ace photographer Kiran Deohans who has worked with Aishwarya in her film Jodhaa Akbar. The ad campaign is part of television commercials as well as print advertisements. Talking about the ad campaign and shooting with Aishwarya Rai, Deohans said, "Coming back post-delivery after months and shooting for this commercial, Aishwarya is still the same. She is a true professional and has the same passion for work." Deohans reminiscing the days of working with Ash for Jodhaa Akbar added, "As the director of photography, I felt she is the most beautiful woman I ever worked with. She always had that sparkling glow on her face earlier and even after pregnancy. Despite getting an okay take in one go, she is always keen to explore more options. That shows how passionate she is when it comes to work."
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki