Lady Gaga revealed the title of her new album, "ARTPOP" by posting a picture of herself with the name tattooed on her arm, announcing the much awaited album after her last album in 2011, "Born This Way." The pop star posted the picture on her Facebook page sharing the news with her 53 million fans. Showing off the tattoo she captioned the picture, "new ink new album." Gaga later took to Twitterto confirm the news of her new album, "my new album/project ARTPOP" she wrote. The 26 year old pop diva spoke about her plans to launch a new album, sharing the news with her 28 million twitter followers back in June.
Gaga's rise to fame started with her debut album in 2008, "The Fame", and in the first wee of the release of her album "Born This Way" in May 2011 sold 1.1 million copies. The singer also posted pictures of herself morphed onto a unicorn body and also revealed her upcoming fragrance "Fame". She is on her worldwide tour of the "Born This Way Ball" and would embark the European leg this month. Gaga also wrote on Twitter while giving out her big secret about her next album,"Make sure when writing about my new album/project ARTPOP that you CAPITALIZE the title, *its all in the details* good morning twitter!" she wrote on Sunday.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki