Gladstone MP Liz Cunningham has asked Health Minister Lawrence Springborg that steps need to be taken to improve the condition of Gladstone Base Hospital. Cunningham has told Springborg about the deteriorating condition of the hospital during a Parliamentary session.
A lot many steps need to be taken to improve the condition of the hospital. Some of the steps need to be taken are recruiting of more staff, quality of services need to be improved and facilities also need to be refurbished.
Cunningham has talked about the problems that the hospital has been witnessing and has been assured that Springborg will look into the matter. "Previously he wasn't so publicly acknowledged. I'm certainly more encouraged by the terminology that is being used and that now has to be translated into action”, further affirmed Cunningham.
Things are quite negative at the Gladstone Base Hospital for a long time. Cunningham said that they got concerned about the hospital at the time when medical director of the hospital stepped down from the post.
Since the resignation, Cunningham has been raising concerns about the hospital to two authorities and those being the Central Queensland Hospital and Health Service Board. However, it is now that Springborg has said that she will take an action on the same.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki