With the breaking out of the news of Kristen Stewart cheating on boyfriend Robert Pattinson, has not only left the "Twilight" star heart broken but the news has enraged the actors fans who are reportedly going to boycott Kristen Stewart's future films.
The actress who also co-stars in the "Twilight" series recently admitted that she cheated on Robert. Revealing more about their relationship, Robert admitted that this is not the first time the actress has cheated on him. Kristen had fling with her `Snow White And The Huntsmen' director Rupert Sanders. After the news of the affair broke out, the 26-year-old actor moved out of their love nest in Los Angeles. He reportedly hired a large truck to pick up his things and does not want to talk to Kristen.
Meanwhile, pictures of Kristen making out with Rupert have emerged. Paparazzi decided to follow Kristen after her gym where he got exclusive shots of the two making out in the car and were seen in a close embrace standing in an abandoned neighborhood. US Weekly has released 15 photos of the two romancing while they were on the look out of a secluded spot to make out. Pattinson is heartbroken and embarrassed by his former girlfriends actions. Kristen issued a letter of apology for her actions to Ruperts wife and also issued an apology to Robert saying, "the person I love and respect the most, Rob, I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki