The superstar of Indian film industry, Rajesh Khanna who passed away at the age of 69 was bid farewell that many would never forget. The entire film faternity came together for `kaka's' last journey. All was smooth and controversy free till now. With the media reports that Rajesh Khanna has not left a dime to his estranged wife Dimple Kapadia in his will has evoked a lot of reactions from people. Dimple and Rajesh separated years ago but weren't divorced and she was seen by the side of her ailing husband when he was admitted to the hospital days before he finally took his last breath. Even during his last days till his funeral and all the ceremonies, Dimple was constantly seen attending to guests as well as arranging everything. Also seen by the side of Rajesh was son in law Akshay Kumar who is married to Rajesh's daughter Twinkle. He showed great care and attention to ailing Rajesh. Twinkle, who is pregnant with her second child also made a public appearance visiting her father when he was admitted in the hospital as well as during his funeral.
Days after the death of Rajesh, Anita Advani a woman who claimed to be his live-in partner came in the news, demanding compensation and created a stir in the media. The Bollywood star made a will days before he died.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki