When most 25 year olds are out having fun every night and indulging themselves in alcohol and what not, Mollie on the other hand admits cutting out alcohol is the secret behind her staying in shape. The singer says she has never been drunk! Quite a revelation, that would put many guys and girls her age take a second check about their drinking habits.
Talking to a women's health magazine, she said ''I don't drink and have never been drunk. At some point I need to be able to say, 'Oh, I know what a hangover feels like' but I haven't had one yet.'' Even though Mollie is blessed with a petite frame, a gift many strive hard to achieve all their life, the singer is still insecure about her body and hates her stomach. ''I'm very self-conscious in a bikini and I would never get my tummy out onstage. ''If I were to choose a part of each of the girls' [The Saturdays] bodies to make up the perfect woman, I would take Una [Healy]'s eyes, Rochelle [Wiseman]'s boobs, Frankie [Sandford]'s tummy and Vanessa [White]'s bum. Then my legs - if we have to!'' confessed the singer who has been romantically linked with British royalty, Prince Harry.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki