Recently inaugurated East Riding Community Hospital is all prepared to be in function by Monday, 30 July. It has been reported that the facility developed at Swinemoor Lane Beverley has been specifically designed according to the demands of the present time, with modern technology and proper services.
It has been recovered that the hospital has been built on a 10 acre site and has been facilitated with 30 beds for emergency cases, rehabilitation and palliative care.
Other major services that will be provided by the hospital include, proper facility for the care and treatment of outpatients, a separate unit specially for treating minor injuries, GP to provide with their services even after their service hours, diagnosis unit.
The introduction of the £19 million facility is being hoped to bring about the same quality of services at local community level as that provided by NHS East Riding of Yorkshire.
Humber NHS Foundation Trust and Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals Trust will be responsible for providing patients with proper care at the new facility. Initially the facility has been developed to take proper care of residents of Driffield, West Wolds, Beverley and Hornsea communities.
An estimated 300 people have already had look at the new facility and their views regarding it suggest that they are quite pleased with the state-of –art.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki