Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis have been reportedly seeing each other and what is next development in there love story? Well the couple allegedly is living together. Mila Kunis moved in with Ashton Kutcher as was reported.
At the Hollywood wrap up party of Ashton's next movie where he plays the role of Apple co-founder and legend Steve jobs, the duo were seen kissing and reportedly were full on PDA at the party. The couple over the past few months has been seen hanging out together and rather too frequently and according to reports Mila had been spending most nights at Ashton's place. Thought the actors are yet to confirm about their romantic link up. With the couples pictures of kissing each other at the party being out in the open, there is very little left to confirm.
Kutcher took to twitter after the pictures of him kissing Mila were published, venting out his anger. "Apparently the privacy of your own home is no longer the privacy of your own home #societyfail" he tweeted. He has been friends with the "Friends with Benefits" star for over 15 years, since they first co-starred together in That 70s show. Ashton split with wife Demi Moore last November after six years of marriage.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki