Chris Brown is rumoured to be joining Rihanna in St. Tropez France this weekend. Both possibly rekindling their relationship after the couple split back in 2009 when Chris Brown beat up Rihanna.
Rapper Ludacris has also been spending time with Chris as he posted a picture on twitter of a private jet saying, "St Tropez France here I come....." and the pair posed for a picture with their hands in the air celebrating their landing.
Rihanna has been enjoying her vacation at the luxury French destination. Tweeting back the message to Magic Johnson, the NBA legend “@MagicJohnson: We had a great time hanging with @Rihanna & her friends on her yacht.” We did too! Thank you.” She welcomed the NBA star aboard her yacht while they visited the coast of St. Tropez. The singer has been enjoying her lavish holiday sailing around the Mediterranean aboard a yacht. Various latest pictures of the singer with her friends having fun on their yacht wearing tiny bikinis, sipping beer enjoying the sun were seen.
The formerly estranged couple has been allegedly hinting a reunion. They were seen sharing champagne in NYC last month and Rihanna has been posting sublime messages to Chris Brown on twitter. She wrote, “Touch down baby, help me pick out my fit.”
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki