Recent reports have revealed that Eating Recovery Center has collaborated with Moore Center for Eating Disorders, which is largest clinic in Washington, located in Bellevue, curbing the problem of eating disorders.
Eating Recovery Center has been working since years as an international center, which helps people suffering from eating disorders, including anorexia, bulimia, EDNOS and binge eating disorder, to improve by providing them with inclusive treatment for the disorders.
It has been reported that in order to obtain greater results, the two organizations have been combined together. Moreover, the partnership between the two will be beneficial for The Moore Center, as it will be able to bring about changes in its treatments, as the international center, which even provides the patients with residential facilities, provides them with high-quality of treatment and care, thus helping them to recover from their disorder.
However, after the collaboration of the two centers, patients will be majorly benefitted, as they will be able to avail two of the best programs designed for their treatment.
Apart from sharing the facilities of the two programs, including medical, clinical and philosophical services, Eating Recovery Center will allow the Washington center to avail the services of its administrative and management department.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki