As per a research taken out by a group of researchers from the University College Cork, Ireland, it has been revealed that good way to stay healthy in old age is to eat nutritious food that is rich in fruits and vegetables.
The kind of food one eats depicts the bugs that will be found in one's stomach. If one eats healthy food then it will have good bugs in his hut, which will help him to stay away from old age problems like memory loss, weakness and vision.
The study has also been discussed at the Euroscience Open Forum, and is said to be one of a kind study, which has showed a link that diet depicts the quality of bugs being present in stomach. Study researcher Paul O'Toole said that in order to reach at the above given result, the study researchers have asked questions to 178 men and women, who were aged between 64 and 72.
Questions that were being asked were in regard to their diet and accordingly bugs were tested from their guts. Analysis led them reach at a conclusion that food is linked with the presence of bacteria in the stomach.
"This work gives people strong motivation not to just give granny enough calories and vitamins - diversify it because you are feeding the bacteria in granny's intestine", said O'Toole.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki