Sylvester Stallone's 36-year-old son Sage Stallone was found dead at his Studio City home in Los Angeles on Friday (13.07.12). However the cause of death has still not been determined and won't be for up to two months as it takes six weeks for the completion of toxicology reports.
The autopsy was completed yesterday (15.07.12). According to Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter, prescription drugs were found besides Sage's body and the presence of prescription medicines was confirmed in the investigation but no revelation was made to what they contained.
According to Sage's long time friend and attorney George Braunstein, the actor didn't take drugs or even drank and expressing great grief on the actor's death, he said his death was "tragic accident". Explaining "I never knew him to drink alcohol. I never saw him take drugs. I never knew of anything like that at all. He didn't have a history of drug or alcohol abuse. We all think it was some sort of tragic accident." George also revealed that Sage was possibly dead for three days before he was found unresponsive in his house. He reportedly posted pictures on his Facebook account 17 hours before his body was discovered.
Sage was planning to tie the knot early next weekend in Las Vegas.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki