It is being said that the trend of newsboy caps is probably at its edge of being seen again as two popular stars have been consistently found wearing these at different occasions, as per a recent report.
Sources have spotted Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, currently again a Burberry model, wearing the baker boy cap on Sunday at the Barclaycard Wireless Festival in London. The picture was captured while she was enjoying Rihanna`s performance.
Whiteley, has been featured for the new product of Burberry named Body Eau de Toilette, the report finds in the meanwhile. As per the findings, the new campaign is a part of Burberry Body Eau de Parfum, which holds a product with the best fragrance for these hot summers.
It has been found that Rosie had given a shot for the company's product last summer also. The latest ad features her wearing only a tight-fitting Burberry trench coat.
Further, Diane Kruger was found wearing the hat with a pale blue dress while she was at the design house's couture show last week in Paris. Emma Stone is wearing a similar cap on the cover page of Vogue UK`s August issue.
Thus, it is being anticipated that menswear may again be in fashion amongst girls and young women.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki