A terrible shock has come to the nation and the medical fraternity with the death of Aradhana, one of the conjoined twins who was still on the recovering side even after 15 days of their separation surgery.
Last week, the nation heard the big news of the twin’s first birthday celebration in the district hospital of Madhya Pradesh, but the death of one of the conjoined twins in Betul has once again taken away all the smiles that were seen after the successful separation on the faces of the staff, doctors, relatives and so many more people of the nation.
Statements of Dr. Rajiv Choudhrie, Medical Superintendent of Padhar hospital, where the twins were recuperating after their surgery, said that Aradhana died after suffering from two heart attacks. She suffered the first one at around 8 pm from which she was revived but finally she passed away at 9:20 pm on Thursday.
Briefly explaining her medical conditions, Chief hospital administrator Mr. Bajirao Gawai said that Aradhana contracted a bacterial infection, which caused her suffer from a chronic condition in which infection spreads through the blood i. e. septicemia.
“She had been off the ventilator for only two days, and had breathing difficulties. So, we had to put her back on the ventilator. Then she contracted an infection. Though she was on a very high dose of antibiotics, the infection spread through her blood,” he revealed.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki