Pudsey, the Britain’s Got Talent winner has all his dreams coming true. From a major new book deal to having a bank account filled with millions and his very own showbiz agent, the dog’s next accomplishment would be to travel in Simon Cowell’s luxury private jet accompanied by his responsible owner Ashleigh Butler of course.
Cowell is Pudsey’s ardent admirer and to ensure their safe arrival in the States, he took it upon himself to fly them in his own private plane. Talking about Simon’s love for Pudsey, his 17 year old owner Ashleigh said, ‘Simon is completely in love with Pudsey and I think Pudsey might be slightly in love with him, forget David Walliams – it’s Simon and Pudsey now.’
The wonder dog will be staying in the states for the next five weeks and will be making appearances on various hit TV shows including America’s Got Talent and The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. Both will be spending time in Los Angeles and New York, staying in a number of luxurious hotels. Excited about their traveling plans, Ashleigh said, 'When we were on Britain’s Got talent all the contestants were in a really nice hotel and we were in a Premier Inn because they wouldn’t let Pudsey in, It’s very different now though.’
Pudsey and his owner Ashleigh hail from Northamptonshire and won £500,000, winning the ITV talent show in May.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki