This time researchers are definitely not at all talking or discussing only over the old issue saying disadvantages of drinking coffee but this time, some researchers are also trying to come up with health benefits that can be achieved after consuming coffee.
One similar study was run some months back over four lakhs of men and women in the U. S. concluding some major findings, results of which were published by the prestigious medical journal, The New England Journal of Medicine in May this year.
"Coffee appeared to be inversely associated with most major causes of death in both men and women, including heart disease, respiratory disease, stroke, injuries and accidents, diabetes, and infections", observed Mr. Neal Freedman of the National Cancer Institute in the U. S. and his colleagues in their paper.
Last month came another study with respect to Circulation Heart Failure from the journal of the American Heart Association. The findings revealed links between coffee consumption and heart failure after analyzing five independent prospective studies over 1.4 lakh participants.
On the other hand, some studies have shown that drinking coffee can lower the risks of developing type 2 diabetes. Many more recent studies have revealed some health benefits of coffee by explaining that it protects the body against several cancers like breast, bowel, prostate and liver. And still, no conclusions have been reached at.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki