A recent study has found that limited activity in the life can affect the quality of life. According to the researchers of the study, limited physical activities and sedentary lifestyle can put a person at the risk of being affected with heart related problems.
An expert from NHS, Dr. Wilby Williamson was reported saying, "People are watching television for up to four hours a day and spending 60-70% of their time being sedentary, and that is because of our lifestyle and occupations".
An active life helps in breaking down sugar and fat level in the body. Previous studies have explained how sedentary life can be dangerous for people. Those who are into the habit of watching television for long hours or spend much time on computer are at considerable risk of being affected with life threatening diseases like stroke, heart problems, diabetes, etc.
Few simple precautions can help people is preventing heart diseases. Small changes in the lifestyle are recommended like walking, stretching body in the free time and exercising in the early morning. Simple fidgeting, which is different from exercising, can also prevent one from being affected with stroke and other life threatening diseases.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki