Naomi Watts is just the right fit for the role of Princess Diana and looked every inch of it in perfect makeup and hair on the sets of her new movie Caught in Flight. The director of the movie is Oliver Hirschbiegel and written by Stephen Jeffreys.
The Australian actress transformed into the lovely late Princess Diana for the movie, shooting in London last week. Sporting short, blond hairstyle, which was Diana's signature style, dressed up in an evening wear, adorned with pearls, completing the look. "It is such an honor to be able to play this iconic role. Princess Diana was loved across the world and I look forward to rising to the challenge of playing her on screen." said Watts in a statement.
The late Princess of Whales died at the age of 36 in a tragic car crash in August 1997 in Paris. The movie will focus and recreate some of the most memorable moments of Diana's life, like her wedding, and last two years of her life after she divorced Prince Charles. Diana was in a relationship with billionaire Dodi Al-Fayed, who died with her in the car crash.
The film, which is being shot in the UK, is due to hit the theaters in 2013.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki