In his recent statement, Premier Ted Baillieu declared that he is completely all right and experiencing good health. At the same time, he refused to accept the talks about him, which suggested that he is seriously ill and suffering from Parkinson’s disease and due to this he will be soon resigning from his post even before the end of his first term.
It has been reported that it has been since months that Mr. Baillieu’s health has been widely discussed about.
Mr. Baillieu exaggerated that all these are mere rumors and simply nonsense. Moreover, to prove that he is completely fit and healthy, he affirmed that he underwent a vigorous exercise routine in the morning, by doing swimming and followed by push-ups.
Mr. Baillieu asserted that if he moved to lower house, then Matthew Guy could take over the leadership, instead of him.
Mr. Baillieu said, “I think the context of this is someone has been suggesting that I have a condition that is going to cause me to resign office”.
Moreover, he claimed that such rumors were raised even earlier. He emphasized that everything spread is all false, neither is he suffering from any disease, nor is he going to quit from his post.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki