The news of her pregnancy has been flouting all over the Internet, with pictures showing her teeny-tiny baby bump. Megan Fox still looks like a stunner. On June 24, the actress, 26 and her husband Brian Austin Green, 38 were in Kona, Hawaii celebrating their second wedding anniversary. This was the same spot here the couple tied the knot in 2010. Fox was spotted wearing a Cia Maritima bikini, showing off her visibly growing baby bump. The couple was staying at the Four Seasons Resort in Hualalai.
Though they haven't confirmed the news of their baby publicly but there is certainly no denying that Fox is pregnant. With their Hawaii trip's pictures all over the Internet, with Green caressing and kissing Fox's bare belly, there remains very little doubt about the pregnancy.
Fox and Green were accompanied by Green's son, Kassius, 1o from his earlier relationship with actress Vanessa Marcil. Fox met Green in 2004, on the set of ABC's Hope and Faith.
Earlier this spring, Fox told E! News, ""I'd love to have kids. I mean, it's going to happen when it's going to happen, but it's not something that I've planned against or for." But there is no doubt that Megan Fox is a hot mom to be.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki